Orders in Lithuania are delivered within 1-5 working days after receiving the payment. Delivery to other EU countries might take from 3 up to 10 days with Standard delivery and from 2 up to 5 working days with Express delivery. Unfortunately, delivery to non EU countries is only available with Standard delivery by Post services.
All orders within a minimum value of 30 euros are being shipped free of charge in Lithuania only. When ordering for an amount greater than 30 euros, any of the chosen delivery methods in Lithuania (except the Kuršių Nerija) is free. Free delivery to the Kuršių Nerija is possible only if you choose delivery via Lithuanian Post or postal machines.
Delivery methods and prices
• Free delivery - for purchases over 30 EUR.
• 2.50 EUR – when delivered via Lithuanian Post.
• 2.50 EUR - when delivered to DPD Pickup or Omniva post machines.
• 4 EUR – when delivered by DPD courier. This delivery method is not available for delivery to Kuršių Nerija.
To EU countries:
• 6.50 - 10 EUR – Standard delivery by Lithuanian Post.
• 15 EUR – Express delivery operated by DPD.
IMPORTANT! Shipment delivery procedure during quarantine.
In an effort to reduce the risk as much as possible, contactless shipments are currently being carried out. All delivered packages remain at a distance of 2 meters from the Recipient and without direct contact with him. The recipient's signature in the courier's scanner is replaced by the PIN code received by SMS message before delivery of the package.
If the recipient of the package is in self-isolation, please inform the courier in advance and direct the package to the selected post machine.
Wear a face mask or other face protection when picking up your package.